The Minecraft - Matrix The Minecraft - Matrix

Dudes, fuckin awesome parody mix, I haven't been interested in very many flashes lately, but this takes the cake. I'm going to have to view this a couple more times. Need more productions mixing parodies. lol.

BTW that music is fuckin' awesome. Especially the end loop It makes my sub-woofer vibrate constantly. If only it was a completed song. Where can I get these audios?

A Prostitute Mickey Xmas A Prostitute Mickey Xmas

The ghost of Christmas Present reminded me of Henry Jon Benjamin. Am I right?

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

Haha the 3 I really like are Oktoberfest, Please Hold, and Metalacolypse. I also thought the Star Wars one was pretty neat, noticed you used a few sprites from the Super Star Wars game for SNES. Really nice work. I would like to see another one, maybe a little longer. Keep up the good work sir and congrats on the 2 1st place awards.

Team Fortress 2 Fail Team Fortress 2 Fail

Hey man, got some change man? I got these cheese burgers! I'LL SUCK YO DICK MANNN!
Eww get outta here.

Yes, I seen that reference you put in there you clever dog you.
Great animation btw, Everytime I see something posted animated by you I know it's going to be good. Stopped playing TF2 for these reasons, also the F2P factor.

Well i'm off to go watch Don't Be A Menace.

"The Worst" "The Worst"

Pretty good, reminds me of Metalocalypse. Is that where the inspiration came from?

Sherbalex responds:

no. i have never seen any of that in my life

Knife Dance Knife Dance

Oh my god, my life is complete now. I have heard the gypsy death moan. I can die without regret now. Thank you for sharing this once in a lifetime experience.

Incident:011A Incident:011A

Yeah, I'm a janitor part time for school expenses. Its pretty bad, theres blood and shit in the bathrooms I clean, but not this bad at least. I would really hate to be a janitor at one of these random facilities in Nevada though. Pretty sure their life and health insurance rates are through the roof. As well as the amount of cleaning you'd have to perform. I feel for him... I really do.

Yotam's Dream Yotam's Dream

My dreams tell me I'm not grossed out by nasty old men penises ejaculating.

Mario Meets Kirby Mario Meets Kirby

Hey to the person below me, Yea I remember that! Reminds me of it now that you said something. I also felt kinda "Wat" the whole time but that's what made it so awesome. I love random ramblings. Great story, even though its all out of whack.

I Must say good show ol'bean!

Maximum Happiness Maximum Happiness

Haha, Pretty awesome, I like the references you leave in Extreme Happiness and Maximum Happiness.

To point out a few, if i'm right or wrong. The beach part in Maximum Happiness reminded me of Zoidberg and how he is in Futurama. In Extreme Happiness in the end where he has his fist up in the air in black and white, reminds me of the ending to Breakfast Club.

I'd like it see more Happyman in the future, hes fuckin awesome. Kind of reminds me of the Dad flashes.

Brewster responds:

Yeah you picked up on those refs pretty well. Thanks for the review. I've been told it's like a dad before, which is great because I think those animations are great. Happyman might return some day. Maybe in the future we'll see.