Leaks Leaks

Woah. After playing for a prolonged amount of time everything beings to move right. 30-40 minuets of fast moving to the right causes everything to Shift right. My desk and everything was going right. Not recommended for people with motion sickness haha. I don't have motion sickness so I loved this game cause Arkanoid was a fun game. I played through Doh It Again on SNES.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Speaking of April Fools and The Room, It's on adult swim tonight. As always.

Untouchable Untouchable

I swear I heard Perfect Dark music.
Good sound track
Good retro graphics
Fun and enjoyable game.
Good job!

hch2 responds:

yeap. the music is a PD remix by Paragonx9 (also on newgrounds), details are in the credits.

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Nice.

I must say you have some talent there. Maybe you should work for some Game Company or Anime Company or anything along those lines. Some of your drawings looked like Concept art for video games. Keep up the great work.

The Snow Runs Red The Snow Runs Red

Super Smash TV Holiday Edition?

Cause that's what it reminds me of.

Its a good game for retro gamers. I have a good understanding of the layout and play style. Its pretty well made but kinda turned into a defense game with just 1 map and no bosses, sort of an eye killer too mixing bright red and white. There's no real replay value either being its just in 1 area for 25 level if you aren't the type of person to go for "the best score"

My other thoughts on this game are more positive. The graphics are really good, Sound effects are really retro-like. Over-all its a good game. Some of the weapons were really similar to the game, Super Smash TV. Like the grenade launcher, the rockets, the double shot, the scatter gun, and non-usable but exsisted in the game, mines.

A few enemies has likeliness too. The kids on the tubes were like those spinning laser things on level 2 of Smash TV, only without the lasers. The one i didn't think would show up but was the last of the kids is the Fat Kid who ate till he exploded, hes very similar to Mr. Shrapnel of Smash TV. All the rest of the kids were similar to the common enemies with Nail Bats.

To Creator and Crew:

I have a suggestion/request since its related to retro gaming, and if by chance this review is read. I had in mind a game that could be good for a Halloween submission in the near future. A game that's similar to Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

4/5
8/10

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Ugh.

Level 9 and 11 was a headache. Couldn't stand it. I must've hit every single skull block on level 11 due to slipping off edges of blocks that I thought I landed on, or the god damn thing's big ass head.

Either way it was a good game. The monochrome graphics gave me a Gameboy feeling and the Challenge is nice. Not very many flash games out there anymore with a challenge like this. Keep up the good work.

Friendly Fire: BaG Friendly Fire: BaG

Lol, Same here 1628. Its a great game. I had a sudden urge to replay it. lol. I love killing cute things. :D

ShellCore Command: Ep1 ShellCore Command: Ep1

Awfully Firmiliar.

Ah Battleships Forever or BSF. This could use some more orginallity but none the less good work. Maybe you should have credited BSF for the models?

Infectonator : Christmas Infectonator : Christmas

lol

Great game both versions have taken up hours of my time already. I cant figure out how half these people get their scores though. I wonder if it has anything to do with "Towns Destroyed" on the stat screen. Well... anyone have any idea how to destroy a town?

Medieval Rampage 2 Medieval Rampage 2

Whaaat??

Whats with the armor games logo coming up repeatedly every time I try to play? Guess its just me? Other than that its a good game...