The Minecraft - Matrix The Minecraft - Matrix

Dudes, fuckin awesome parody mix, I haven't been interested in very many flashes lately, but this takes the cake. I'm going to have to view this a couple more times. Need more productions mixing parodies. lol.

BTW that music is fuckin' awesome. Especially the end loop It makes my sub-woofer vibrate constantly. If only it was a completed song. Where can I get these audios?

A Prostitute Mickey Xmas A Prostitute Mickey Xmas

The ghost of Christmas Present reminded me of Henry Jon Benjamin. Am I right?

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

Haha the 3 I really like are Oktoberfest, Please Hold, and Metalacolypse. I also thought the Star Wars one was pretty neat, noticed you used a few sprites from the Super Star Wars game for SNES. Really nice work. I would like to see another one, maybe a little longer. Keep up the good work sir and congrats on the 2 1st place awards.

Leaks Leaks

Woah. After playing for a prolonged amount of time everything beings to move right. 30-40 minuets of fast moving to the right causes everything to Shift right. My desk and everything was going right. Not recommended for people with motion sickness haha. I don't have motion sickness so I loved this game cause Arkanoid was a fun game. I played through Doh It Again on SNES.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Speaking of April Fools and The Room, It's on adult swim tonight. As always.

Untouchable Untouchable

I swear I heard Perfect Dark music.
Good sound track
Good retro graphics
Fun and enjoyable game.
Good job!

hch2 responds:

yeap. the music is a PD remix by Paragonx9 (also on newgrounds), details are in the credits.

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Yeah!

Awesome man. *high five*

Enjoyed the last Man Whore Music Video/Song. I didn't expect another. You really managed to put the Auto-Tuner to good use at 0:31. I rofl'd a bit.

Nice work.

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

Very nice.

Lol this could be a club favorite! I could imagine a longer version of this being played in a club. It could work...

Sexual-Lobster responds:

preferably a 10 hour loop, well 10 hours might be a little short i suppose.

YuYu Metal YuYu Metal

Radical

Sounds like Folk music in a speed metal version of some sort.

Good work on the recreation
Crisp sound quality. Already downloaded it before it hit the 1min mark.

10 over 10
5 up

rtnario responds:

Combine the two and get folk metal. :D

Thanks for the review, rate and download. Glad you enjoyed it!

bros before ho's bros before ho's

Fan art corner

"Well Sucho, Maybe you can Sucho the suck out of this picture, and use the result to feed your bloated ego."
"Goddamn it Satan!"

sucho responds:

OMG WTF THATS SO MEAN, WHERE"D YOU GET THAT FROM

Spongebob Spongebob

lol nice work

but in the back I see the blurred picture of the real spongebob or maybe its his past image? Either way, nice work. =)

Spongebob Murderpants Spongebob Murderpants

I'd watch it.

Spongebob Squarepants as, Jack Torrance, Sandy as Wendy. Patrick as Danny In The Krabby!